What is Corona Virus?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
The disease was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, China, and has since spread globally, resulting in the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
Common symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Muscle pain, sputum production and sore throat are less common.
Corona Virus Prevention Tips
1. Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
2. When you use a tap, endeavour to wash the handle of the tap to avoid contracting the virus, just in case It had been used by an infected person.
3. Ensure to cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or tissue when you sneeze or cough. Then, dispose it immediately.
4. Maintain at least, 1.5 metres (5 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. Person with persistent cough or sneezing should stay home or keep a social distance, but not mix in crowd.
6. Endeavour to stay at home when you feel unwell with symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing. Do not engage in self medication. Call the available helpline.
Share with family and friends.
Federal Ministry of Health
Enjoy the Video. And if you love it, Subscribe Here: